A retreat to Alibaug and its beautiful places
Alibaug is a coastal town towards the south of Mumbai. It is famous for its forts and temples that have beautiful carvings and beaches of course. One can plan a trip with their family and friends and have a chill time.
A retreat to Alibaug and its beautiful places
Now and then people want a break from their monotonous routines. People try o find an escape even if it’s for a day or two. Many places in the country are famous for such one-day getaways. Alibaug is one of them. It is a coastal town towards the south of Mumbai. It is famous for its forts and temples that have beautiful carvings and beaches of course. One can plan a trip with their family and friends and have a chill time. Alibaug offers many good hotels from low-budget to high-budget. Click here to check available hotels...
Places to visit in Alibaug-
- MurudJanjira Fort: MurudJanjira Fort is a solid fortification arranged on an island off of the coastline town of Murud, 55 km from Alibag in Maharashtra. Rising above up from a tremendous stone amid the expanding sky blue of the Arabian Sea, this stronghold has stood the preliminary of time similarly as the preliminary of adaptability already. This post is a flat-out need visit if you are coming to the Konkan coast in Maharashtra.
- Nagaon Beach: Situated on the shores of the Arabian ocean, Nagaon seashore is 9 km away from the Alibaug’s downtown area. Lined palms, betel, and Suru trees, this seashore is generally renowned for its tidiness and for facilitating water-based experience exercises accessible at a sensible cost. Experience the existence of local people at the numerous homestays and resorts here, which make Nagaon Beach the ideal end of the week escape.
- Alibaug Beach: Named after the Alibaug coast, the Alibaug seashore isn’t just famous for its grand magnificence yet additionally for its rich history and many experience sports exercises. You can take a boat ride through the waters of the seashore, which neglects the Colaba Fort in the entirety of its greatness. An unflinching image of all that the Maratha Empire represented; this memorable landmark remains steadfast along the coast even today. The coastline of the seashore runs for 4 kilometers along the shores of the Arabian ocean and is likewise a settlement of a couple of fishing towns, where you can encounter the way of life and culture of local people. While here, you can likewise visit the Ganpati Temple, which is very nearly 400 years of age. Visit the Alibaug Beach to encounter its special conceals which range from famous history to exciting exercises.
- Kanakeshwar Forest: Alongside some beautiful seashores and fortresses that are available in Alibaug, you can likewise enjoy some wild investigating at the Kanakeshwar Forest. You will have the option to observe a bunch of vegetation alongside some entrancing flying creatures and wild crows. You can climb up the backwoods trails or even camp inside the woodland. It is ideal for experienced searchers who like to gallivant around in timberlands.
- Raigad Bazaar: It’s not simply the traveler objections in Alibaug that would keep you engaged, yet their market would likewise carry out the thing! The Raigad market is one of the top traveler spots to visit in Alibaug where you can buy some extravagant handiworks and clothing types. You can additionally deal and get yourself some astonishing new things as a component of your closet.
- Mandwa: On account ofAgnipath, Mandwa has discovered notoriety the nation over and particularly among Amitabh Bachchan fans! There is an immediate ship that associates Mumbai with Mandwa and is a well-known course utilized by individuals to go between the two spots. Situated in the Raigad area, the fascinating spot is very acclaimed and certainly an unquestionable requirement visit in Alibaug. You would be very fascinated by the spot.
- Vrindavan Farm: Known broadly for its organic product gathers, for example, chikoo, guava, and mango, they can be found in Vrindavan ranches, which is spread across 30 sections of land. The beautiful ranch is frequently visited by travelers who show up at Alibaug. A lot of travelers who exceptionally come from Pune and Mumbai frequently invest sufficient energy here to perceive how the cultivating is led. Consequently, it is viewed as one of the renowned spots to visit in Alibaug. Further, it is additionally renowned for its exhibition hall and shopping markets.
- Akshi Beach: A peaceful and quiet setting is the thing that you’re taking a gander at then you ought to pick the Akshi seashore as one of the vacationer spots to visit. It is found smack down in the center of the Alibaug seashore and Nagaon seashore. Populated with an angler, the seashore is quiet and calming to the body and brain. You can go for a stroll on the seashore, submerge your feet in the water and make some wonderful memories.
Thus, going out with friends and family is always a good idea to chill and have new experiences.