Greece visa for Indian
In this article, we will talk about Greece visa for Indian. Greece is truly one of the best destinations that offer all visitors something special. However, to experience these wonders, you may need to apply for a Greece tourist visa from India. One cannot simply go to Greece as a tourist or a settlement. In […] The post Greece visa for Indian appeared first on Itzeazy.
In this article, we will talk about Greece visa for Indian. Greece is truly one of the best destinations that offer all visitors something special. However, to experience these wonders, you may need to apply for a Greece tourist visa from India.
One cannot simply go to Greece as a tourist or a settlement. In most cases, you will need a visa to enter Greece for Indians. A Greek visa is a permit that allows the holder to enter Greece and stay there for a specified period of time. Here in this article, we added everything you need to know about the Greece visa for Indian.
Greece visa for Indian
To get a Greece visa for Indians, you must first apply for it. The application process includes a number of procedures, documents to be collected, and there are some fees for a Greece visa.
Greece tourist visa is granted to people who wish to enter Greece for tourism, travel and leisure purposes only. Visitors are allowed to stay in Greece for a predetermined amount of time.
Greece tourist visa does not permit the holder to work or engage in any business activities in the host country. Thus, in case you are traveling for tourism purposes, you must use the travel visa application which is valid for a travel period of fewer than 90 days.
Greece tourist visa requirements
Following are the requirements for a Greece tourist visa:
- For sponsored applicant an invitation letter with the address and phone number from the family or company that is sponsoring is required.
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies of the applicant
- A certificate from the travel agency confirming the booking of an organised trip of the applicant (if any).
- Any other appropriate document indicating the travel plans of the applicant, including the period and reason for the visit.
- For married applicant and cannot provide evidence of marital status in the passport, a marriage certificate must be submitted. If applicable, a copy of the ration card can also be submitted.
Apostille attestation in India
Apply for Norway visa from India
Rwanda visa for Indian
Greece business visa requirements
- Invitation letter from the Greek company which the applicant will be visiting and their complete address along with the dates of the visit.
- A no objection letter from your employer allowing the business travel and stating the details about the trip.
- Both invitation letter, as well as a letter from the employer, must confirm the following details:
- The applicant’s identity;
- The purpose of the visit, such as meetings, conferences, training or business-related events.
- The period and place of intended stay of the applicant, while in Greece.
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies, if such events have occurred.
- Bank statement of the last 6 months of the company.
- The coverage of the applicant’s expenses during their stay in Greece must be proved by either the employer or the host company who is hosting the applicant, on the letter or invitation.
- All documents presented with the Greece visa for Indian application must be in the given order and in original. Should the applicant wish to keep any original document, they must provide an A4 size copy of the document.
- It must be noted that the Greek embassy has the right to ask for additional documents or the personal appearance of the applicant for an interview in special cases.
- The application may be rejected if the applicant submits incomplete documentation or refuses to appear for a special visa interview.
- If any of the above-mentioned documents is missing, the application will not be accepted.
Greece visa fees for Indian
Following are the Greece visa fees for Indian for different categories of visa:
Fees 1. Tourist visa, non-professional visa or business visa for an adult INR 4800 2. For children below 12 years of age No Charge 3. For spouse or children of a European Union National No Charge
The service fees for submitting the documents and application for a Greece visa for Indian at the visa application centre is approximately INR 1600.
There is an optional form filling service costing INR 125, an optional courier service of INR 360 and an optional SMS/ email fee of INR 120.
All visa fees, once paid, are non-refundable. The applicable Greece visa fees in Indian rupees is as per the exchange rate communicated by the embassy of Greece in New Delhi on a regular basis and can change without notice. Applicants that are exempt from paying the Greece visa fees from India fee are not exempt from paying the service fee at the respective visa application centres.
Greece visa processing time India
Indian citizens planning to visit Greece as tourists, students, or for leisure require a Greece visa. The Greece visa fees for Indians vary based on the type and duration of the visit. The Greece visa processing time from Indians can vary depending on factors such as visa type and embassy workload. It’s advisable to apply well in advance of your travel dates to allow for sufficient processing time.
- Indian nationals must apply for your Schengen visa no more than six months and no less than 15 days before your trip. However, you should submit your Greece tourist visa application at least three weeks before your departure date to avoid any delays in the processing of your application.
- Applications shall be decided on within 15 calendar days after the date of submission of the application. In cases of further scrutiny of the application, this period may be extended up to a maximum of 30 calendar days or 60 calendar days.
- The applicant should submit their application a minimum of 1 month before the foreseen travel date and may also submit their application at the earliest, that is, three months before the planned visit.
- The applicant will be informed by the Embassy when the passport is ready for collection. Applicant has to collect it. In case direct family members wish to collect Greece tourist visa, they need to carry ID proof and a letter from the applicant.
How to apply for a Greece visa from India?
Here are the step guide for the Greece visa for Indian. By following the outlined procedure you can apply for Greece visa online:
Step 1:You have to register with the Greece visa official website.
Step 2: After logging in, you will be asked to select a visa application centre (VAC) based on the residence address then you have to submit a simple visa application form in minutes, filling in basic personal, passport and tourist information.
You will need to answer a few security-related questions to submit the form for Greece visa from India.
Step 3: : Pay the registration fee. Verify the data provided and pay the registration fee by debit/credit card or PayPal.
Step 4: Upload documents, you can upload a scanned copy of your passport and other documents if needed.
Step 5: Then, tap the “SEND” button to upload the documents.
Once you have completed your Greece tourist visa application online, you must print it and bring it along with the required documents to your appointment at a nearby center.
Step 6: At the visa application center, they will take your picture and fingerprints in the Visa Information System (VIS). However, children younger than 12 years of age do not need to get their fingerprints recorded.
Step 7: After the staff check the veracity of the application for Greece visa for Indian. They will capture your application information in the system and pay the fees, they will generate an acknowledgment receipt .
How to track my Greece visa application status from India?
After submission, you can track your Greece visa for Indian application status by visiting the following URL to track application. After typing in your application ID and the applicant’s date of birth, the status will be shown on the screen.
If you plan to reside in Greece for more than 90 days during the 180-day timeframe, you need to seek a visa through the Greek Embassy or Greek Consulate prior to entry into Greece. Visas can be granted to individuals who own property as well as students, employees athletes, coaches and others.
Yes, since Greece is part of the Schengen Area of countries that have been able to abolish border controls between them, which means you'll need an India-Greece Visa.
There is a cost in the amount of EUR80 (for adults) as well as EUR40 for minors to acquire the Greek Schengen Visa.
If you have to extend your Greece visa beyond 90 months, you must visit the Aliens Bureau at least 15 days before visa expiry. It is necessary to provide evidence for the extension of the Greece visa.
Indian citizens, as well as those from non-EU countries, must prove that they are able to pay EUR50 per day and an amount at least of EUR300 for stays of up to five days prior to applying for a Greek Visa. Minors must have half of this amount to get a Greece visa for India.
The post Greece visa for Indian appeared first on Itzeazy.