Egypt visa for Indians
With its world-famous pyramids, Egypt is a tourist’s paradise. However, the country also has an interesting history, and beautiful natural sights to discover. This article will discuss Egypt visa for Indians, Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens, and Egypt visa fees for Indian. Egypt visa for Indians There are two types of Egypt visa for […] The post Egypt visa for Indians appeared first on Itzeazy.
With its world-famous pyramids, Egypt is a tourist’s paradise. However, the country also has an interesting history, and beautiful natural sights to discover. This article will discuss Egypt visa for Indians, Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens, and Egypt visa fees for Indian.
Egypt visa for Indians
There are two types of Egypt visa for Indians: the Egypt tourist visa for Indian citizens and the Egypt business visa for Indians. The tourist visa is for individuals visiting Egypt for leisure or tourism purposes, while the business visa is for those travelling for business-related activities such as meetings, conferences, or trade ventures.
Egypt tourist visa for Indian
To travel to Egypt, you will need an Egypt visa for Indians. Egypt grants travel visas to people who wish to enter the country for tourism, travel and leisure purposes only. Indian visitors are only permitted to stay for a limited time. An Egypt tourist visa to Egypt is granted to travellers looking to visit Egypt for the purpose of tourism, for a period of less than 90 days. Visitors should be aware that these visas do not allow them to engage in any business activities.
Egypt business visa for Indians
The business Egypt visa for Indians allows the bearer to enter Egypt and engage in business activities. Without being forced to work in the country’s labour force, either temporarily or permanently. Furthermore, Indian visitors must demonstrate that they are not being compensated by the country. An Egypt business visa is issued to visitors who intend to visit Egypt for the purpose of temporary work or business activities. Furthermore, the applicant will be unable to start a new job or earn a consistent income in Egypt with this visa.
In the following section, we will explore the visa requirements for Indian citizens traveling to Egypt, the application process for Egypt visa for Indians, and the applicable Egypt visa fees for Indian.
Switzerland visa for Indians
Argentina visa for Indian citizens
How to apply for South Korea Visa for Indian
Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens
The following documents are required for Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens irrespective of which visa type you are applying for:
- Travel document
- Application form
- Covering letter
- Travel medical insurance
- Proof of means of transport
- Lodging proof
- Financial proof
While applying for Egypt visa fro Indians, there is need to fulfill additional visa requirements. In the upcoming section, we will examine the specific Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens applying on behalf of a minor applicant. Additionally, we will provide information about the Egypt visa fees for Indian applicants.
Oman visa for Indians
Russian visa for Indian citizens
How to apply for Bangladesh visa for Indian citizens
- If the minor is travelling with only one parent, except in cases of the parent having sole custody or guardianship of the minor, written consent of the other parent or guardian (which certified by a public notary )is required.
- In the event that the minor is travelling alone, without a legal guardian, written consent certified by a public notary from either the parents or guardians having custody of the minor is required. Additionally, copies of the passport of parents are required. In the event that the parents of the minor do not have passports, the birth certificate of the applicant and copies of Identity proof of the parents must be submitted.
- All minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians to the visa appointment, to sign the application form in the presence of an officer. In cases where the child is travelling with one parent to visit the other parent who is residing in Egypt, this clause is dropped.
All applications must enclose a full-colour photocopy of the valid passport of the applicant. All the pages of the passport are required to be photocopied and attached. Applicants must also submit any old copies of expired or cancelled passports previously held by them to the centre.
That wraps up our discussion on the Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens and the Egypt visa process for Indians. Note:
- All documents presented with the application must be submitted in original. Should the applicant wish to keep any original document, they must provide an A4 size copy of the attested document.
- It must be noted that the Egyptian embassy has the right to ask for additional documents or the personal appearance of the applicant for an interview in special cases.
- In the event that the applicant submits incomplete documentation or refuses to appear for a special visa interview, their application may be rejected.
- In the event that any of the above-mentioned documents is missing, the application will not be accepted.
These were some key points to keep in mind regarding the Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens.
Apply for Norway visa from India
How to apply for Cambodia visa for Indians
Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens
Egypt visa fees for Indians
Below are the Egypt visa fees applicable to Indian citizens.
- The normal visa fee for a single entry into Egypt for a tourist visa costs Rs. 1900 and for multiple entries, it costs Rs. 2800.
- The normal visa fee for a single entry into Egypt for a business visa costs Rs. 2900 and for multiple entries, it cost Rs. 4000.
All visa fees, once paid, are non-refundable. The applicable visa fee in Indian rupees is communicated by the embassy of egypt in New Delhi on a regular basis and it is subject to change without notice. Applicants who are exempt from paying the visa fee still have to pay the service fee at the respective visa application centres while submitting their application.
Now you know the Egypt visa fees for Indian as well as Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens. Now we will begin with how to apply for Egypt visa for Indians
How to apply for an Egypt visa for Indians?
Here is a step-by-step guide for obtaining an Egypt visa for Indians:
Step 1: Download the visa application form
- The applicant’s first step to obtaining the Egypt tourist visa application form for Egypt is to obtain the visa application form either from the Egypt embassy or consulate in Delhi or Mumbai.
- You can also get it from the internet by downloading the visa application form through the following links. For citizens applying from the consulate in New Delhi, they can use the link.
- In the event that the citizen wishes to apply at the Mumbai embassy, then they may access the form through the link. Once you click on this, you will be redirected to a PDF version of the form which you must download.
Step 2: Complete the visa application form
- If you download a hard copy of the form or get one from the embassy, you have to completely fill up the details and add your signature to the bottom of the form.
- Applicants also have the opportunity to complete the form electronically and then get the form printed out. Remember that the application form must be filled only in English.
- Surname at present
- Surname at birth
- First name of the applicant
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Place of birth of the applicant
- Country of birth of the applicant
- Current nationality and nationality at birth
- Marital status
- In case the applicant is a Minor, the first name, surname, address and nationality of parents or legal guardians must be filled out.
- State the type of travel document held by the applicant
- The number on the travel document (passport number)
- The validity of the travel document
- Date of issue of travel document
- Name of issuer of travel document
- Applicant’s home address
- The email address of the applicant
- Telephone number of applicant
- If applicant is currently residing in another country, then fill out ‘Yes’ and state which country.
- Current occupation of the applicant and employment details such as the employer’s name, address and telephone number.
- In the event that the applicant is a student, in this field, you may state the name and address of the educational establishment the applicant attends.
- The applicant should state the main purpose of the journey.Additionally, the applicant needs to specify the number of entries requested, whether it is single-entry, double-entry, or multiple entries.
- The applicant must indicate the intended duration of stay or transit in Egypt with the port of entry into Egypt.
- Give the names of friends or relatives in Egypt, along with their permanent residential addresses.
- State the names of the people accompanying you on the journey, their relationship to you, and their date of birth. Give the names of children who are endorsed on your passport and their date and place of birth (as shown on the passport).
- If applicant has visited Egypt previously, state the dates of visits, the purpose of visits and the places of stay during your visits to Egypt.
Step 3: Keep the required documents for visa application ready
- Applicants must keep in mind which documents must be submitted along with their application form, as mentioned above.
- You must gather all the Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens in a file, attest the photocopies, and take them with them for submission along with the application form to the Embassy or Consulate of Egypt, New Delhi or Mumbai.
Step 4: Egypt visa photo size
- Applicants must keep in mind to provide a recent colour passport-sized photograph for the visa application.
- They must make sure that the photograph matches or corresponds to all the specifications required for visa photographs. The specifications for the photograph are:
- It must be taken with a white background
- The applicant’s face must be clearly shown with no obstruction (like glasses or scarves)
- It must not be more than 6 months old
Applicants must attach the photograph to the application in the space provided and attest it.
Step 5: Check the visa application fee
- Check the Egypt visa fees for Indian. Applicant have to pay fees in cash so it is necessary to carry the required amount to the submission centre.
- If you wish to pay in other modes, you will be charged an extra fee.
Step 6: Submit your visa application form
- After completion, submit your visa application form and all Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens to the embassy or consulate nearest to you.
- Applicants can only make appointments and can submit the application during the embassy’s office hours, from Monday to Friday.
- In the event that you have no previous history of having been granted an Egyptian visa, you will have to submit the application in person.
- Under special circumstances (or government servants), the applicant may submit their application through a representative or via courier.
- You may be interviewed by the embassy officials regarding the intent of your visit.
Step 7: Pay required visa application fee
- At the time of submitting your application form, pay the Egypt visa fees for Indian application. Receive a printed receipt for the processed payment.
- Check with the Egypt embassy or consulate regarding the current processing fee for the visa and the mode of payment accepted by them.
Step 8: Collect your visa
- As you have paid the Egypt visa fees for Indian. After your visa approval you will get to know regarding the issuance on email. In the event that you cannot collect your visa in person, you can have it sent to you by courier services (this can be obtained by paying an extra charge upfront).
- The documents or passport of the applicant will only be handed over to the following people (with authorizing letters).
- A person considered to be an immediate family member such as parents, children or spouse of the applicant.
- The passport can be collected by an authorized person on behalf of government officials, provided that this is explicitly stated on the government letterhead.
- Red carpet representatives of the applicant, if authorized on the Company’s letterhead.
If any of the aforementioned individuals go to collect the applicant’s passport, they need to carry the original documents mentioned below:
- Government ID card
- Identity proof
- Authorization letter from the applicant
Philippines visa for Indians
Japan tourist visa for Indians
countries to travel without visa from India 2022
How to track Egypt visa application?
Only applicants who have applied for an Egypt visa via the e-Visa portals can access the online tracking service. Normal applicants from New Delhi and Mumbai can only track their visa application status through the regular emails the embassy sends to update you. The applicants will also be notified when their visa has been approved and is ready for collection.
Yes, now Indians can apply for visa on arrival for Egypt.
Yes, Indians can apply for Egypt tourist visa either single or multiple entry using Egypt e-Visa website.
Indians need to pay 25 $ i.e. INR 2100/- for single entry visa and 60 $ i.e. INR 5000/- for multiple entry visa.
-Visit Egypt e-Visa portal (visa2egypt.gov.eg) and create an account.Login the account and select apply with type of visa .Fill Egypt visa application form. Pay using Mastercard or other debit card.you will get approval on email. Then download and print e-Visa.Present the Egypt e-Visa copy to immigration officer at airport.
The post Egypt visa for Indians appeared first on Itzeazy.