Birth Certificate Rajasthan
A birth certificate is considered a crucial document. It not only proves the person’s age or nationality but is also useful in fetching multiple other documents from various walks of his/her life. It is issued by the respective state government. Wherein the child was born as it is obligatory for the parents to register the […] The post Birth Certificate Rajasthan appeared first on Itzeazy.
A birth certificate is considered a crucial document. It not only proves the person’s age or nationality but is also useful in fetching multiple other documents from various walks of his/her life. It is issued by the respective state government. Wherein the child was born as it is obligatory for the parents to register the birth of their children. So if you are a resident of Rajasthan and you’re looking for more ways to obtain a birth certificate Rajasthan, then in this article, we are going to discuss all the necessary information regarding birth certificate download Rajasthan and other requirements.
Birth Certificate Rajasthan
The government of Rajasthan recently launched a civil registration web portal called “Pehchan Raj.” With this website, residents of Rajasthan can now apply for their child’s birth certificate and birth certificate download from anywhere without having to visit the nagar palika, gram panchayat, or municipality office.
Marriage certificate Rajasthan
Birth certificate correction
Duplicate birth certificate
How to apply for an online birth certificate Rajasthan
Therefore, you need to follow the steps mentioned below very carefully, if you want to apply for an online birth certificate Rajasthan:
- First, go to the official civil registration portal of the Rajasthan government:
- Then, you have to click on the “Birth Certificate” option present in the quick link section.
- After that, an application form will open which you have to fill up very carefully to succeed in the process of your online birth certificate Rajasthan.
The form will require you to provide all the necessary information. Like the child, including their day, date, place of birth, address, parents’ information, and other relevant details if requested. You may also need to upload scanned documents. Once you fill out the form, you need to check for mistakes and rectify them accordingly. Then submit it by entering a captcha code. By following these steps, you can complete the application process and proceed to the next step for the birth certificate download Rajasthan.
How to apply for a birth certificate in Rajasthan offline
Residents of Rajasthan who encounter difficulties while applying for an online birth certificate and opt for conventional means can either visit the nursing home/hospital where the child was delivered. You can also go to the nearest nagar palika, municipal corporation, nagar palika parishad, or gram panchayat office along with all the required documents.
However, it is important to be aware that one must visit the office on a regular basis since the offline working procedure of government offices takes a lot of time and patience. The process to apply for an online birth certificate Rajasthan is easier than the offline method.
In the online procedure, you don’t need to worry about these things. You simply have to log in and enter your registration details. After that, the portal will display the real-time status of your application. Once your application status is approved, the process of birth certificate download Rajasthan will be easy.
Documents required for birth certificate Rajasthan
You must have these documents mentioned below if you want to apply online birth certificate Rajasthan or by using the traditional method :
- Discharge Certificate from the government or private hospital/nursing home where the child was born.
- A valid proof of identity of the child’s parents (anyone will do: aadhar card, voter ID card, ration card, etc.)
- Proof of address of the child’s parents (optional)
- Certificate of marriage of the child’s parents (optional)
- A few passport-size photographs (optional)
As per the act of registration of births of 1969, a person can obtain their child’s birth certificate from:
- the medical officer of the government hospital in which the child was born within 21 days,
- the medical head of the private hospital/nursing home within one year,
- If delivery occur at home. Please note that the head of the family has to report everything to the healthcare unit of the concerned municipality.
- Follow this guideline to apply. After completing, you can start the process of birth certificate download Rajasthan.
Birth Certificate Download Rajasthan
Due to the introduction of online civil registration websites, people can now apply for and download birth certificates very easily after finishing the application process for online birth certificate Rajasthan, without even visiting the concerned office in Rajasthan.
The following steps show the easy proceedings of Birth Certificate Download Rajasthan
- To begin with this process, you first have to visit the Rajasthan Government’s web portal.
- Once the homepage opens, you have to navigate to the “Download certificate” option and click on it.
- Once the next page opens, you need to choose the next option based on the incident/date of birth, mobile number, or registration number. If you wish to download the certificate using your working mobile number, you have to click on the “mobile number” option.
- After that, you will have to enter your working mobile number and then click on “search”.
- At last, your birth certificate will get displayed on the screen which you can download on your device easily and print out later on.
However, it is crucial to ensure that you have successfully completed all the online procedures to apply for a birth certificate before downloading it. Only after completing those steps of the birth certificate application will you be able to initiate the process of the birth certificate download Rajasthan. This whole process is from the Rajasthan government’s civil registration web portal.
Birth Certificate Rajasthan Fees
You will obtain the first copy of a birth certificate free of cost if you can register within one year after the birth of your child. After that, you will need to pay INR 100 every time you request a copy of the certificate.
Since a birth certificate counts as an important document, you will have to contact the concerned registration office in Rajasthan in case you don't have one.
To obtain an online birth certificate Rajasthan, you will have to go to the civil registration website of the Rajasthan government
The post Birth Certificate Rajasthan appeared first on Itzeazy.